I’m an introvert who has learned to love a crowd. I speak regularly to groups, especially writers and small business owners, about how to shape the story they yearn to tell.
Everything I do is crafted with the intention of saving dreamers time and heartache so they can focus on achieving their goals. I take this very seriously. I don’t like to waste peoples time and I am categorically bad at small talk and filler.
Talks I am already out in the world giving:
- Memoir Structure
- Blogging like a Boss
- Introduction to Travel Writing
- How to Write a Nonfiction Book Proposal
- How to Crowd-fund a Book
- Feature writing
Settings where I give talks:
- The Willamette Writers Conference
- The Terroir Creative Writing Festival
- Chambers of Commerce
- Small festivals and writing workshops
- Small business groups
- Colleges and universities (Linfield College, the University of Oregon, The University of Iowa)
- Creativity workshops
- I am delighted to draw from my experience to speak to your group about other subjects. If you have something in mind, please contact me here.